Monday, November 17, 2014

Relax Camping out

Ok, so to be honest with you, I haven't camped outside in about 20 years..and I have no intention of revisiting this past time...ever.  Don't get me wrong. I loved the camp fire, great outdoors, fresh air and moonlight like most outdoor people, but it seems like a lot of work to me these days! My idea of roughing it is more like staying at the Marriott instead of the Ritz:)

This being said, however, I do love to camp "in!" I love to grab my favorite blanket, a book and a few pillows while donning my yoga pants and t-shirt and do nothing but lay around all afternoon! It is a rare event for me these days, but when it happens, I turn off my phone, put away my ipad and avoid any other electronics. The warmth and dim light from my scented candles and the darkness from the shades being pulled down get me as close to camping out as I will get. I'm roughing it, for sure!

Camping "in" is quite a pleasure and certainly helps me regenerate my energy! The rest allows me to fuel up and feel alert for many days to follow. It's simple, costs nothing and simply takes a little  time.  So, take time to camp "in" or "out" for yourself. It will do your body good!

No comments: