Saturday, April 25, 2015

I Can't Make This S#*! Up: School Edition

When I taught special education about 20 years ago,  I would often tell my mother funny, rather incredulous stories either beginning or ending them with, “I can’t make this S#*! Up!” She would agree after hearing my stories and repeatedly told me I need to write a book! 

Well, over the past few years I have worked on several stories that I really could not make up. However, after much thought and discussion with others, I have decided to open the book up to others to share their, “I Can’t Make This S#*! Up” stories, thus making my book a compilation similar to that of “Chicken Soup for the Soul” though less inspirational and more humorous. 

I realize this endeavor is going to take a lot of time and money to get published, but it is a dream and I am dedicated to following it. 

This all being said, if you have a story related to SCHOOL, either as an educator, administrator, staff member, student or parent, please consider submitting it to the site below. Your story just may be published in my “I Can’t Make This S#*! Up: School Edition!”  

And, yes, if this works out, I hope to have other editions including: The Work Edition and The Growing Up Edition. Gotta Believe!



Kasey Crawford Kellem


Author:  “Mind Over Matter Books”



Please click on the link below to go to  The Mind Over Matter website to learn more!


No comments: